2017년 9월 26일 화요일

Experience at Wannabe Plastic Surgery





From the very left on the top (my recovery process)

Day 1>> Day 3>> Day 5 >> Day 7 >> Day 15 >> Day 30


Hi.
I've been desired to do nose surgery because of my low nose bridge.
Even I had both bulbous nose  and hump nose. Can you imagine?
Right before entering the operation room, I pretended  I am not afraid of anything. 
I changed my clothes and lied down on the bed and it felt just like the night before going on a picnic.

On the day one after the surgery, nothing was difficult for me except breathing through nose .
I couldn't feel any pain at all.  Guess what! On the second day, I took off cottons from my nose.
I was like "How thankful that I can breathe through my nose".  Honestly, I was walking on the clouds at that time.  Well, there was a time I had to challenge to myself.  It was the day 7th.  Due to remove the splint from the nose, all this itchiness bothered me so much but I tried to pull myself up and be more patient. And whenever I wanted to scratch on the surgical area, I  wiped off with a cotton bud instead.  And it worked.
After that, I only hope the swelling goes away faster.
It is about a month since I underwent surgery and my nose feels like stiff yet.  So like everyone else can expect I called the hospital.
The nurse told me it has been only a month and still I need more time to be recovered.
I was like this was one of side effects but it wasn't!

So what I want to say to y'all is if you are worried like does it hurt? does it have side effect? will I am able to breathe? or what if I cannot smell?   
Guys, it has nothing to worry about.  If you got time to do it? Do it faster and do it when you can.
I hope you guys know what I meant and experience this amazing result on your own.