2017년 9월 27일 수요일

[Double eyelid surgery specialized Plastic Surgery] "Only Wannabe can make your dreams come true" .




Hi, everyone.
I would like to share my experience of having a transconjunctval fat reposition surgery.
I have always had this bulge underneath my eyes so that makes me look older and tired.
But then I found there is a transconjunctval fat reposition surgery so from that time I googled many hospitals to figure out which might be the best of the best to perform this kind surgery.
And I learned WANNABE is the top hospital for treating patients like me!  You can see all positive and good reputation among bloggers and reviewers in the internet cafe. 
So finally I made up my mind to have a consultation there.  Anyways,  I believe that it was the time when I just finished my exam from school  which means I did not make an appointment so because of that I had to wait for an hour to get the consultantation.  What was weird about having conversation with the consultant and the doctor is that I was 100% sure about my choice.  I mean I wanted to do the surgery at Wannabe whatsoever.
It was a little bit intense while I was making a schedule for the surgery because for one second I doubted would my result be good? but hey! I am like 200% for sure that I am satisfied with my  look now.
However, I also had hard time for short period.  Especially, I did wash my face wrongly so that caused pimples and I got bruises on the surrounded area where I had a surgery so I kept trying to apply a warm pack as well.  It was struggling moment but those symptoms got better quickly and surprisingly I could visually see the result all of sudden.
Even my mother says me "I think having a surgery is the one of things you made a good decision in entire your life". I mean really? she was the one who tried to stop me when I told her that I will do the surgery. 
Isn't it funny?  I had to apply concealer and foundation to cover my dark circles but now I don't have to do it  "anymore" and I do not look tired at all.  I normally don't take a  selfie that much so I don't have many photos to show you guys. 
But you can see what is different than before and after by looking at those two pictures.  ^^


Visit our website! Click this :)