2017년 10월 23일 월요일

[Rhinoplasty specialized Plastic Surgery] Upturned +low nose bridge type nose job review


For many years I had been stressed because of my upturned nose with low nose bridge since I was younger. 
Especially when I made a smile, my nostril got stretched to each side so that my whole facial expression changed to dumb and ugly. 
Right before having a consultation, I took a CT scan and actually this was the first time I had a chance to learn about my face structure.
My surgery plan was to having tip plasty by using ear cartilage and nasal septum.
It was sleep anesthesia so I was told to sleep as usual I do every night.
I had to stay for two days as filled with cottons inside my nose and needed to breathe through my mouth carefully on the first day.  Basically in this period of time was the only difficult for me after the surgery. 
I was guided that the swollen may be worse for two or three days the next day from the operation and it turned out to be truth so I wore a mask to hide. 
Plus, during this time I went to the clinic for follow up check-up and got a dressing for the wound with post care treatment. Finally 7 days after undergoing surgery, the stitches and the splint were removed. 
At that time there was swollen left on the dorsum of my nose.
Then, the healing process got accelerated faster after removal left stitches inside the nose from another a week later.
When it has been a month, surprisingly no one can tell I did a surgery or not. 
Honestly, a very small size of area near where its dissected is red but other than that I look fabulous.
My friends are telling me I look so natural and some of them actually took the Wannabe's number to contact them.  This is how I experienced at Wannabe and special thanks to Dr.Cha Myung Gyu who made my nose beautiful and so natural and Kim Sun Ah, the consultant who helped me through the whole process. 
Soon it will be my another follow up checks appointment is coming.
I look forward to seeing you Wannabe then :)
 

Tel: +82 10 7213 8855
Watsapp: +82 10 7213 8855
Kakao: eng_wannabeps
Line: wannabeps
Wechat: wannabekr