2017년 11월 30일 목요일

[A petit procedure at Wannabe Plastic Surgery] The Angel Lip Filler before and after review



Hello everyone!
I am writing this review after filler injection at Wannabe Plastic Surgery.
That is my lips! Can you imagine?
As you guys see it, my lips are pretty thin but when I smile, they literally get disappeared.
The worst part is whenever I took a selfie, even there is no one around me but I got super shy. 
My chin is like so huge. I really hate that!
Do you guys know how much I had to bag and asked the photographer when I took a photo for my ID and this image picture we do with closest friends?
I am a big fan of instagram and there are many SNS stars having attractive lips like Angelina Jolie nowadays.
You know this typical thick and full lips.  That is why I made myself to proceed the treatment.
In fact, I have noticed that many plastic surgeries or aesthetic clinic advertise lips filler here and there.
The truth is that my super closest friend got filler from Wannabe clinic before me and her result was outstanding!
Basically, my friend inspired me wanting to do filler injection. 
I pierced my ears when I was 20 years old and I still remembered how the person who pierced my ears like "This is like nothing to 6 years old.  Why are you acting like a baby?"
Yeah..sad memory.  So what I really want to say to y'all is that I managed the pain without screaming or yelling. 
First, the coordinator put some anesthetic cream on my lips and I was told to be like that about 20 minutes and then I got local anesthesia later on the treated area.
I already had numbing cream on my lips so didn't really feel any pain.
Maybe..a little bit of.. stingy? feeling?
I did it anyway.  A person who is afraid of needle and pain did the filler.
After  two hours later  I applied tint on my lips and even went to eat pork meat with my buddies.
Which means you can start to go back to your daily routine right away.
One thing I am comfortable with myself after procedure is that my corner of lips are always be lifted even when I don't smile.
I do not envy Angelina Jolie's lips anymore because I got my own.
Ever since I did the filler, all of my friends have been telling me that features on my face is well defined.
Dr. Cha Myeon Gyu has truly magic hands! He literally created complete new lips which is perfect for my face and my lips are fuller in pretty shaped than before.
Thank you so much!  I dyed my hair to black from yellow recently and I think the black color kind of suit on me better with this lips. I can't wait to go for touch up soon. 
Guys! Especially for those who has thin lips as if you don't have lips at all when smiling,
visit Wannabe Plastic Surgery to have Angel Lip filler. 
I bet you will not be disappointed once you step inside the clinic.

Thank you for reading this messy writing :)

Click this to see before and after photos :)

#Angel_Lip_Filler_Wannabe #Filler_Wannabe #Best_clinic_filler #Ahbgujung_Filler_Wannabe
#Volumaize_lips #Fuller_filler_Wannabe #Lipfiller_Wannabe