2017년 12월 25일 월요일

[A petit procedure at Wannabe Plastic Surgery] Flat chin became pointy and fuller.




Hi guys. My name is Linda from Australia.
I made a plan to trip to Korea with my mom in December and while I was picking up a few places where I should take my mom, I accidentally found this Wannabe Plastic Surgery.
My mom has been complaining about her bulges on her abdomen for a long time so I know how frustrate it is for her.  This treatment as known by ZELTIQ which is cryolipolysis to destroy fat cells
seems the right procedure for her since she is afraid of any invasive treatment so I quickly made an appointment to the clinic.  Me and my mom went there the next day after we arrived in Korea.  I had a few questions regarding my body complexion during my mom's consultation and I wanted to do it too.  However, it was the budget that I didn't decide to do because we came to Korea for traveling not for the plastic surgery.  Anyways, the consultant, named Bella gave my mom such great benefit along with the package called ZERO FAT promotion which comes with fat dissolving injection and radio frequency and most importantly she gave my mom really awesome deal as well.  We made a payment right away after the consultation and my mom received CoolSculpting .  The next day she got radio frequency and fat dissolving injection.  While I was waiting for my mom, I kind of wanted to do the filler on my chin because I have been always curious how would I look like after injecting filler?  So I asked my consultant about the price and it was a bit pricy for me because I have never done this sort of things before entire my life so I don't have any idea what is reasonable price or not.  The truth is Bella gave me such a good deal again.  So what happen next is I did the filler.  The process of filler injection is the coordinator at the front desk will apply anesthetic cream on the treated area first and I had to stay like that for about 15 minutes or so and the nurse will take me to the operation room and made me lay down on the bed.  It looked like the clinic was having a bit of busy day so there was extra waiting time to see the doctor but Bella she was there to watch and take care of me during the whole time.  Also she went check my mom at the same time.  She and I talked about pretty much personal stuff and because of that I didn't notice how much the time went by.  Thanks to Bella, it wasn't boring at all.  Perhaps it was the first time and the last time that I would wanted to proceed the procedure so that controlled my brain to get nervous as if I was going to die.  I started to cry and I approached my hands to Bella's and she held my hands tight.  Like she always did for my mom and me, she disturb my thoughts not to make me scared of getting filler . She was joking around and telling me a funny story.  Finally, it finished well but right after the procedure I fell down to the ground and got almost panic.  I told her to get me a glass of water and some candies and she handled the situation calmly and professionally.  The pain was very little and it was my mental.  Like I said I had zero experience to have filler before so I was extremely scared.  As you can see my face, the result is such an amazing.  I am 100% satisfied with the result. Bella remembered what I asked her like where I should go and spend good time with my mom and surprisingly she made a list, written both in English and Korean where my mom and me could tour. 
All I can say is this clinic was not just a regular plastic surgery clinic but also a special place to visit whatsoever? Like my own friend's house kind of feeling?
It was unique and fun experience.
The care and the service what they did for me and my mom made the whole trip as special.
Thanks to my consultant Bella and who created my chin as beautiful as an actress , Dr. Chang and those pretty staffs who were friendly at the front desk. 
My mom took Bella's business cards to introduce the clinic to her friends and people in Australia. haha .Thank you for reading my review and it was quite long in texts but it is worth to read if you seek for something based on the true opinion about the clinic.
For those who are wanting to have nice and slim chin line or pointy chin, do not wasting time to research other clinics.  Go straight to Wannabe then you will know why I recommend there.
Thanks for reading my writing!  Happy new year guys.


Wannabe Plastic Surgery can achieve your desired look.
Don't hesitate to contact us.
Make an appointment today.


Tel: +82 10 7213 8855
Watsapp: +82 10 7213 8855
Kakao: eng_wannabeps
Line: wannabeps
Wechat: wannabekr



#Wannabeps#award#KSCI#number1#plasticsurger#eyesurgery#nosesurgery#revision
#makeover#rhinoplasty#nosejob#facialcontouringsurgery#gangnamplasticsurgery
#plasticsurgerykorea#cosmeticsurgery#Wannabeplasticsurgery#naturaladhesion
#humpreduction#zeltiq#coolsculptingkorea#zeltiqkorea#botox#filler#ptosis#fatgraft
#gynecomastia#darkcircle#changsneedle#drchangchelho#drchamyungkyu