2017년 12월 26일 화요일

[Wannabe Plastic Surgery] Transconjunctival fat repositioning surgery post operation review from a male patient









Hello people.
This is the true story about why I determined to undergo surgery at Wannabe.
I used to hear many negative comments from people that I looked tired and dark.
It surely got me under a lot of stress so I did some research about which plastic surgery is the best for this kind of field.  All of sudden, Wannabe Plastic Surgery had my attention and I looked for more deeper about the surgery and the doctor's background.
First, I learned that Transconjunctival fat repositioning is what I should get in order to remove this annoying dark circle and actually there were many out there who were suffering from this like me.  The word, transconjunctival fat repositioning sounds really medical terminology and somehow I got afraid of doing the surgery.
However, as I studied about the doctor, named Dr. Chang invented this medical equipment for transconjuctival fat repositioning surgery for better result and much safer.
This was the main reason how I decided to do the surgery with Wannabe Plastic Surgery.
I made an operation schedule right after the consultation and as the time coming closer and closer I became super nervous. 
After surgery, I cannot stop looking at my face and smiling. 
All I could tell you is that you will have swollen until the 3rd days from the surgery or maybe another extra day requires but after this time passes you won't notice any big swollen. 
Soon when it came the 7th days from post operation I could tell I was recovered completely.
The result turned out to be awesome and I don't look like tired at all!
I would definitely recommend this clinic to others.
Transconjunctival fat repositioning surgery is such a revolutionary technique!
Guys do it right now if you have been considering or concerning about dark circle.
I hope my before and after photos would help you to understand how amazing this surgery is!
Thank you for reading my review.



Tel: +82 10 7213 8855
Watsapp: +82 10 7213 8855
Kakao: eng_wannabeps
Line: wannabeps
Wechat: wannabekr