2018년 1월 29일 월요일

[Breast Augmentation] Amazing transformation !

 
Wannabe Plastic Surgery performs memmoplasty using Bella Gel implant which is approved by  FDA.   The texture of itself is made as precisely.   Take a look at this real review from a patient who underwent memmoplasty. 
 
Hello. Dr. Chang. 
It has been already 2 months since I went under a knife. 
Before I actually made up my mind to do breasts augmentation I had just concerned about this for a while.  But all of sudden as the weather gets warmer I was telling to myself that maybe I would miss a chance to have fuller breasts so I finally moved on to my plan. 
You know what is the funniest part? It is that I do not remember my before look. 
I question to myself that have I ever owned flat breasts before? Hahaha
Since the operation done, I have completed all post surgery treatment and I got healed really faster so I am planning to go to trip to abroad wearing all this beautiful clothes and under wears.    
I bet sooner or later many women would go on a diet for Summer body but I got nice breasts that make me look having glass hour effect so I keep focusing on managing my weight and body figure by naturally.  I was actually a quitter who give up on something easily before but not anymore.
Dr. Chang made my life  completely different in a good way and a better way in everything. 
I would like to thank to Dr. Chang who created such a magic on my boobs and the nurses who always smiled at me and treated me nicely even though I came to the clinic late most of the time.
Thank you Wannabe and I would never forget about your kind and sincere service.
 
Tel: +82 10 7213 8855
Watsapp: +82 10 7213 8855
Kakao: eng_wannabeps
Line: wannabeps
Wechat: wannabekr

#Breastsaugmentation #Boobsjob #Unevensize #Reconstructivesurgeryforbreasts #Invertednipples
#Nipplereduction #Breastsreduction #Bigbreasts #Reduceboobsize #Incisionunderneathbreasts #Incisionunderneatharmpits #Acup #Sleepsedation #BellaGel #Gynecomastia #Areorlareduction #Implantsforboobsjob #BestplasticsurgeryinSeoul #Wannabeplasticsurgery