2018년 1월 21일 일요일

[Breasts Augmentation] Incredible result after implanting Bella Gel










 
 
The pictures you are looking at now was the 3rd week after post surgery but in real life it has been almost 4 weeks. 
My height is 160cm tall and my weight is about 40kg which is closed to skinny type of body.
I feel like I am a complete new person.  Before I underwent the surgery I had man chest which was my biggest concerns.  There is no limited choice of what to wear everyday anymore. 
I listened to my consultant's advice which was inserting 200cc implants and actually I tried not to be so greedy for picking the size.  I look awesome when I put on clothes something tight to my body.
Literally I had no boobs and I had so much stress because of that but when I had a consultation at Wannabe, I decided to go under a knife after hearing from the doctor's well explanation.
I believe that I will be satisfied with myself 300% if there is no such a side effect due to the surgery.
Dr. Chang Cheol Ho is notorious surgeon who operates really really good eye surgery but I was actually amazed by his highly skillful performance on breasts augmentation surgery as well.
For those who are seeking the best clinic for breasts augmentation surgery, I would love to recommend Wannabe Plastic surgery! They are incredible!


★For free consultation, contact us today★

Tel: +82 10 7213 8855
Watsapp: +82 10 7213 8855
Kakao: eng_wannabeps
Line: wannabeps
Wechat: wannabekr


#Breastsaugmentation #Boobsjob #Unevensize #Reconstructivesurgeryforbreasts #Invertednipples
#Nipplereduction #Breastsreduction #Bigbreasts #Reduceboobsize #Incisionunderneathbreasts #Incisionunderneatharmpits #Acup #Sleepsedation #BellaGel #Gynecomastia #Areorlareduction #Implantsforboobsjob #BestplasticsurgeryinSeoul #Wannabeplasticsurgery